Zen Café Overview
Zen Café is a Finnish Finland rock band that was founded in Turku in 1992. Since the late 1990s, the band has been quite po***r in Finland, but it hasn't gained po***rity in other countries – then again, there has never been an attempt to export the band outside Finland, most likely simply because all of the group's songs are in Finnish Finnish language .
The band named itself after the book Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig at the suggestion of band's bassist Kari Nylander. Other original members were Samuli Putro (vocals Singing , guitar), Mikko Oesch (guitar) and Tuomo Mäkipaavola (drums). Oesch soon left the group and Mäki-paavola was replaced by Pete Parkkonen (drums Drum kit ).
* Samuli Putro / vocals, guitar, lyrics
* Kari Nylander / bass
* Pete Parkkonen / drums
* Sam Hatch Web Designer
* Romuna (1997) (English: Wrecked)
* Idiootti (1998) (English: Idiot)
* Ua ua (1999)
* Helvetisti järkeä (2001) (English: Hell of a lot of sense)
* Vuokralainen (2002) (English: Tenant)
* Jättiläinen (2003, anthology) (English: Giant)
* Laiska, tyhmä ja saamaton (2005) (English: Lazy, stupid, and indolent)
* Stop (2006)
* The text above is either a part or the full text originally published at http://www.wikipedia.org/
* The text above is subject to CC-BY-SA: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
All lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and labels. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
On LyricsInfo.org you can find lyrics, album names, artist overviews, history, current and past members of bands, listen and watch videos.