This Empty Flow Overview
This Empty Flow was born in 1994 by Jori Sjöroos and Niko Sirkiä in Finland. At the time, they played together in a band called Thergothon.
Their debut, called Magenta Skycode, was released in 1996. They decided to disband afterwards because of band's musical direction.
Since the split-up there have been a few other releases. In 1999, Three Empty Boys was released and it included 4 songs of the unreleased follow-up to the debut album and 7 studio rehearsals/demos recorded in 1995-1997. A mini album called Useless and Empty Songs came out in 2000; in 2001 Nowafter, a compilation album with rare and unreleased songs, was released. Their releases are hard to find and remain cult items sought after by dark music lovers around the world.
In March 2006, Eibon Records re-released Magenta Skycode along with a bonus CD of extra tracks from around the album's time period as a 2CD titled simply The Album.
* Magenta Skycode - Avantgarde Music (1996)
* Three Empty Boys - Plastic Passion (1999)
* Useless And Empty Songs - Plastic Passion (2000)
* The Album 2xCD - Eibon Records (2006)
* The text above is either a part or the full text originally published at http://www.wikipedia.org/
* The text above is subject to CC-BY-SA: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
This Empty Flow
All lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and labels. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
On LyricsInfo.org you can find lyrics, album names, artist overviews, history, current and past members of bands, listen and watch videos.