Lucybell is a Chilean rock band formed by four students from the Universidad de Chile's Faculty of Art in 1991, in Santiago de Chile. The original four members were:
* Francisco González: drums, bass, percussion, keyboards (1991-2005)
* Marcelo Muñoz: bass, acoustic guitar, keyboards (1991-2000)
* Claudio Valenzuela: lead voice and composer, electric guitar (1991-)
* Gabriel Vigliensoni: keyboards (1991-2000)
Marcelo Muñoz and Gabriel Vigliesoni left the band shortly before the recording of the album Amanece in early 2000. Eduardo Caces (bass) joined shortly after, becoming a permanent member of the band ever since. Francisco Gonzalez then left in 2005, leading to the immediate arrival of Cote Foncea (drums), of the now defunct Chilean rock band Dracma.
In the wake of these inner turmoils, the band managed to issue their fifth studio album
"Lúmina", which displayed the new direction the band was taking - a rawer guitar-driven sound, moving away from the previous programmed and synth-friendly tunes. A year earlier the EP "Sálvame la Vida" was the prelude to this evolution, it included the first "Lúmina" single along with some cover songs released in tribute albums and a contribution to a movie soundtrack. The group, currently composed of Valenzuela, Caces and Foncea, recently signed with Warner Mexico and released their most recent work, "Comiendo Fuego". At the end of the year 2007, the band recorded by their own means the EP "Primitivo", following the "do it yourself" indie music aesthetics.
* Peces Peces (Lucybell album) (1995)
* Viajar Viajar (album) (1996)
* Lucybell Lucybell (album) (1998)
* Amanece (2000)
* Lúmina (2004)
* Comiendo Fuego (2006)
* Mataz (1996)
* Sálvame la Vida (2003)
* Primitivo Primitivo (Lucybell EP) (2007)
* Sesión Futura (2001)
* Sesión Primitiva (2008)
* Grandes éxitos Grandes éxitos (Lucybell) (2000)
* Todos sus éxitos (2003)
* Aquí y Ahora (Lo mejor de) Lucybell (2007)
From Peces Peces (Lucybell album) :
* De Sudor Y Ternura, 1993.
* Vete, 1995.
* Cuando Respiro en tu Boca, 1995.
From Viajar Viajar (album) :
* Mataz, 1996.
* Carnaval, 1996.
* Viajar, 1996.
From Lucybell Lucybell (album) :
* Flotar Es Caer, 1998.
* Caballos de Histeria, 1998.
* Sembrando en el Mar, 1999.
* Luces No Bélicas, 2000.
* Milagro, 2000.
From Sesión Futura:
* Mil Caminos, 2001.
* Tu Sangre, 2001.
From Sálvame la Vida (EP):
* Ver El Fin, 2003.
* Sálvame La Vida, 2003.
* Hoy Soñé, 2004.
* Ángel, 2004.
* Esperanza, 2004.
From Comiendo Fuego:
* Fé, 2006.
* Infinito Amor, 2006.
* A Perderse, 2006.
From Primitivo Primitivo (Lucybell EP) (EP):
* Sur, November 16, 2007.
* Jamás, December, 2008.* Claudio Valenzuela – lead vocals, lead guitar. (1991 - Present)
* José Miguel Foncea – drums and percussion, rhythm guitars. (2005 - Present )
* Eduardo Caces – bass guitar, rhythm guitar, keyboards. (1999 - Present )
* Marcelo Muñoz – bass guitar, rhythm & lead guitars. (1991-1999)
* Gabriel Vigliensoni – keyboards, rhythm guitars. (1991-1999)
* Francisco González – drums and percussion, bass guitar, rhythm & lead guitars. (1991-2005)The band was highly influenced by early 90's Shoegaze and Britpop bands,some 80's classic Alternative rock and Dark Wave.
Musically, Lucybell cite band band (music) s such as Cocteau Twins, The Cure and My Bloody Valentine My Bloody Valentine (band) as their major influences. They also cite Joy Division, The Charlatans The Charlatans (UK band) , The Smiths as other key influences.
All lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and labels. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
On LyricsInfo.org you can find lyrics, album names, artist overviews, history, current and past members of bands, listen and watch videos.